Friday, July 11, 2008

Pictures-catching up!






















3 comments:

Arianne said...

I love the pictures! thanks for sharing! And oh my goodness - your backyard is like a park! That must be so nice. I can't wait to have a back yard. And that bumper sticker is so clasic - every Texan I knew in college had some sort of Texas pride bumper sticker on their car or window. In my roommates case, it was on her bedroom door. So funny! Are you guys adjusting and having a good summer? It looks like you are. We are really looking forward to seeing everyone in september. Later!

Ashley Ann said...

Jacob and Sam are getting so big! there so cute! miss you guys and hope we can see you soon

wilsonfive said...

wow your house is beautiful, and your kids are so cute, I can't believe how big they are. Hey feel free to checkout my blog, it is really boring I still haveing figured out how to make it all pretty like yours and kristy's, fivelittlewilsons.blogspot.com. I was so glad when kristy said she had contacted you. can you believe I have four kids, and we are going to have one more, sometime next year, before I'm thirty, that's the goal. later Tiff