Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just When You Thought You Had Heard It All From Your Kids About Avoiding Bedtime...

This was part of our conversation on the way home from Six Flags tonight:
Sam: I never want to be a grown-up.
Jacob: Sam never wants to be a grown-up because then he has to be a grandpa and then he has to die.
Sam: I just want to be a little kid forever. I never want to go to bed today because then I will grow. I don't want to be a grown-up because I'm shy.

5 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

Haha. What a cute kid!

Hope you guys are having a great holiday!

Love, Bree

Paige Broadbent said...

That post made me laugh out loud! They're such funny little guys. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Love, Paige

Amanda Richardson said...

that was so funny :) he's so silly

Amy said...

that is awesome, I bet you will not stop thinking about that one.

Arianne said...

That Sam is so funny! I love his quote about his magic doing it again. Kids don't realize how hard their Mama's have to work to keep the house clean!!! :)