Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Daddy and daughter

We couldn't wait to put a dress on her but as we were putting it on we both felt like we were dressing a little boy. Bows really help bring out her girliness. As you can see she was not happy to get unswaddled and dressed up.

Much better!


6 comments:

Amy said...

Adelay has Rebecca's nose but looks like daddy so far! She is so cute, and the bow is awesome!

Ashley Ann said...

Shes so cute! i'm so excited for you guys! shes so tan :)

Debbi said...

yay for little dresses and bows, I think it is way more fun to dress up little girls

Amanda Richardson said...

I LOVE HER!!!!!!! Congrats! :)

Arianne said...

What a cutie. I can't wait to meet her!

James and Jessica Ford said...

Congrats you guys. It is hilarious to see another little Richardson baby. It is so fun. She looks like the other two. You guys all look so much alike. I love it. It is adorable. I hope you are liking Texas. Here's to two more years! (maybe 6)